What is Botox?
BOTOX® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA) is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles to relax them, thus reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce dynamic wrinkles (wrinkles caused by repeated contraction of underlying muscles, such as when laughing or frowning) eg. Frown lines and Crow’s feet
- Eye brow lift and eye brow shaping
- Reduced pore size (intradermal Botox™)
- Reduced oiliness (intradermal Botox™)
- Face sculpting
- Botox™ “face lift” to tighten skin in the jowl area.
- Treat excessively sweaty aunderarms and palms.
- Jaw reduction